Sunday, February 26, 2012

Explore the Dark Frontier

What started as an 8 page pocket mod Sc-Fi RPG last year has now (almost!) become a full fledged RPG.  I have test copies of the final game coming, and hope to have it available for purchase in about 2 weeks. 

I am going to try something different by offering it for sale at print cost ($7) with no mark-up, nor profit on book sales for me.  Instead, if you buy it, like it, and want to see more, I'd ask you to donate to The Rogue Space Program.  It's what I am calling the donation program to keep new material coming.  Your financial donations equal my time and efforts in exploring and expanding Rogue Space with more materials.

It's a risk, but I am willing to take a chance.  All exploration is about risk, so the philosophical symmetry seems appropriate. If there is not much support, no problem, then it just goes away as a failed mission.  I will let you know when it is done and available for purchase.

No comments: