Friday, October 7, 2011

Far Trek Update

Just a quick update of the PDF text cleaning up a few extra bugs I found in there.  Note I have NOT updated the printed version and will probably just remove it altogether as an option shortly.  For those who have taken time to download and give it a spin, let me know what you think.

Also if you are like me and really dig minis, I HIGHLY recommend you check out Captain's blog as he makes 15mm trek-esque minis.  I am not just a pitch man, I own some!  I am really hoping klingons, romulans and other conversions he has made of his original figs become guys I can order. (BIG HINT).  Check out the coolness below:

7 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

I do like this game. I like the illustrations throughout and would actually have preferred that overall instead of the occasional insertion of photo art.

Over all though, it's a great interpretation.

-Eli

Eli Arndt said...

Oh, and the link seems to be broken for downloading the PDF.

Fenway5 said...

@EA--Thanks, yeah it was a tough choice to do or not do photos--so I tossed a few in, but probably should have stock with illos. Oh and the the link is fixed! Thanks!

Gareth-Michael Skarka said...

Just a quick note to tell you how much I love what you've done with this. Really nice work.

Robert Saint John said...

Same here, Chris. Anxiously awaiting my shipment from Lulu as well. This has made me anxious to re-start my Groknard Trek RPG blog just to tout FT (and RS in general), but it's probably best this remain somewhat underground. Thanks for the effort!

Fenway5 said...

@GMS, thank you very much sir! Mike Berkey's original work was really inspiring, and I am glad to see my revision was not an epic fail!

Fenway5 said...

@RSJ-thanks for the kind words, glad to see a Trek inspiring more people to game and blog! I will add your blog to my rolls RSJ. I hope your blog will live long and prosper-I look forward to reading your blog regularly!