Friday, February 25, 2011

Sorry for the long silence

Work and travel have swamped my schedule leaving me with little time to do much more than eat, sleep, and....spend time with my wife.

I come home and see my box of COLLAPSE admin kits just waiting for me to post the purchase button and start mailing them out.  So this weekend FOR SURE they go up for sale because its my one non crazy week when I know I can mail them out!

I did not want to talk someone's hard earned $ without assuring them its on the way without delay.  Now to catch my breath and have a few beers and see what I have been missing over the past few weeks around the blogosphere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back. I know the feeling, between two jobs, 3 kids and a dog.....I haven't been posting much lately either. I totally understand, keep up the great work....!!!

Fenway5 said...

Thanks Amigo! Yes its tough when life gets in the way of what you'd really like to be doing!