Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good idea...but not good enough...

First, a very heartfelt thanks to those who kindly offered a commitment of their time, energy, creativity and talents to creating an OSR Halloween adventure "advent calendar" book.  I also want to say a special thanks to those who got the word out on their own blogs. Unfortunately, it is not to be this year.

Sadly (from my perspective) we did not rally enough interested parties to make it happen.  The short timeline, and perhaps the idea itself, may have caused its unfortunate demise.

  For those who were inspired and willing to create your own Halloween inspired adventure, I hope you will continue to create one! So many talented folks committed and I was really looking forward to seeing and playing through your adventures.  Hopefully I, and the rest the blogosphere, will still have an opportunity to do so.

In the meantime, I plan on creating a weekly Halloween inspired Pocket Full of Peril for October.  I will float the idea again earlier next year, like a zombie, you just can't keep a good idea down.

To all who offered generously their time and talent, thanks again!

Post a Comment