Sunday, December 16, 2012

I don't know, therefore aliens

It drives my wife nuts that I like to watch shows like Ancient Aliens and Finding Bigfoot. It is not so much that I am seeking any sort of kernel of knowledge from these shows so much as I like to listen to the theories and then logic bomb them.  I think it is incredibly important to not only hear and understand differing opinions, but to understand where emotional reactions or assumptions cause a well reasoned statement to lapse into hyperbole and nonsense.  In that vein I share some Ancient Alien memes that have me howling with laughter.  Maybe its the post holiday party hangover...or just my odd sense of humor, either way maybe it will brighten your day as it did mine.


6 comments:

Chad Thorson said...

He looks like Londo Mollari from Babylon 5 so therefore, "Aliens".

Fenway5 said...

Beautiful reference! By the way Babylon 5? Based on a true story!

Narmer said...

This guy is the face for Ancient Aliens. I'm so sorry for the movement!

It drives me nuts that NOTHING ever done by humans EVAR is attributed to...Humans!

Fenway5 said...

Well Narmer it is clear to me, if ancient aliens didn't exist, then how did they build everything? HA! Crazy talk!

Narmer said...

Your logic is irrefutable. I concede the field to you.

Fenway5 said...

Well I am not saying it was aliens sir...but it was aliens!